Campground booked for Sept 2003?

kilroys

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried to book a campsite online for mid September 2003 and got " We're sorry, Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground is not available during the dates you have chosen." message. Surely they are not booked already. Should I try to call the reservation line or Fort Wilderness direct?

Thanks for the help

I think I would give them a call. I think Sept. is value season. I don't think they would booked this far in advance. Good luck!:D

I booked for November 2002 then had to change it to 2003. I originally booked online but called for the date change & there was no problem. I would guess if November is still open September might be too! Good luck!

:wave:

I booked for November 2002 then had to change it to 2003. I originally booked online but called for the date change & there was no problem. I would guess if November is still open September might be too! I would deffinately call them! Good luck!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter