Camping chairs around the Fort

Jorjabelle

Mouseketeer
Does anyone take camping chairs to places around the Fort? Like Chip and Dales Campfire or the Fireworks on the beach?

I’m packing our zero gravity chairs for outside of our camper, but wondering if folding bag chairs are something to add as well.

We have never taken our chairs from our site. I have seen people sitting in their chairs at the campfire movie and the beach. They are more comfortable than bleachers. If it's a busier time and you have room it might be a good idea.

We have never taken our chairs from our site. I have seen people sitting in their chairs at the campfire movie and the beach. They are more comfortable than bleachers. If it's a busier time and you have room it might be a good idea.
We and others often put chair on golf cart and take them to both beach and C&D. Will be bringing them to meet on the 29th. No chairs there on the picnic tables and bleachers.

We took our chairs to the movie once when our (then) teenage daughter and her boyfriend were with us, after a long day in the parks. All 4 of us fell sound asleep and woke up to a completely empty area, lol! I can just imagine the snickers of all the people walking by us on their way out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter