Camping reservations

CaptKen

Mouseketeer
Was looking at reservations for five nights in November and of course nothing was open. Tried the online chat with an agent and boy does that get confusing. The best I understand was they told me to book five one night reservations in a row. But when I asked if they would then convert that into one reservation, I couldn’t get a firm answer. Said maybe but I still might have to move each day. Of course that isn’t going to happen with a 40 foot fifth wheel. Strange that FW is booked up but the other resorts have plenty of vacancies which the agent kept trying to book me into. What is y’alls thoughts on trying the 4-5 separate bookings?

November is a very busy time. I would bet there will be openings once people see what is happening with everything this year. We have reservations for Nov (hotel) and may cancel. Not paying full price for half the experience. They can merge them in to one reservation, others have done it.

I’ve gone the multiple reservations path before and was able to get them merged into one by asking for a transfer to “guest services” while on the line with reservations.

I’ve gone the multiple reservations path before and was able to get them merged into one by asking for a transfer to “guest services” while on the line with reservations.

Yes this is correct. Your normal phone agent cannot do the merge. As Peach says, you have to ask to be transferred to "Guest Services" to get it done. Some agents will tell you it can't be done (or some used to). Hang up and try again.

You won't have to move if all your individual days are at the same level (all Premium or all Preferred for example). And your nights are consecutive. But if you cobble together a Premium night, followed by a Preferred night, followed by a Full night, followed by a Premium Meadow, the merge can't occur and you will likely end up moving. If same level and consecutive, yes you can. I've been there and done that too.

You will have to pay a deposit for each individual reservation you make which means you essentially end up pre-paying for your stay. They will move your deposit money all onto one reservation (which is actually the part that takes the longest-overnight-to see).

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!