Campsites and bouncebacks

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Are the campsites ever a part of the bouncebacks? Going in December and hoping to get a bounce back for a campsite next June

Following along. We're going in February and again in October.

Not going to hold my breathe :sad2:, then again one never knows how generous the Mouse might be. pixiedust: It's been a loooooong time but I seem to remember getting FL Resident special $29/night rates.

Eons ago we actually did get bounce backs - rather cards sent to us after we returned home giving us some great rates if we would book again! Also, we had papers slipped under our wipers (at site) giving reduced rates if we'd extend our stay! Either way, been many, many moons ago that this happened to us!!! o_O
As has been stated, no need for any of this to fill the sites now!

Campsites haven't been in the bounce back offer for the last several years as folks say. We do, however, get the same offer that everybody else gets for whatever hotel room the offer is. I always found it funny to offer camping folks a discounted hotel room (which might appeal to a few).

IIRC there was an early/mid summer discount this year but those are generally announced only 3-4 months in advance of the start date.

Bama Ed

It's funny, but I've never got a bounce back offer. When we stayed at ASSp this past February, I asked at the counter on our last day and they said there were no offers at this time. The other non-Fort trips were in friend's DVC condos and I assume they don't bother there.

I have received pin offers by email twice, but they were both for time frames I couldn't come down (DS was still in school).

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!