Can 2 members of group get more days of park tickets?

hart6066

DIS Veteran
We have 3 in room with a resort stay and park tickets. Can 2 of us get 5 day park tickets and the other person get 3 or do we all have to have the same? 2 people are staying longer in Orlando and want to go a few days later while stay OP.

Thanks!

Is it a package deal?

If so, no. You'll have to wait til you get there to upgrade the tickets.

We have 3 in room with a resort stay and park tickets. Can 2 of us get 5 day park tickets and the other person get 3 or do we all have to have the same? 2 people are staying longer in Orlando and want to go a few days later while stay OP.

Thanks!
You can change your room reservation to “room-only” and purchase tickets separately so everyone has the ticket length they’d like.

I just did this in March. Keep your package as it is and add the days sometime during your stay. I went to the concierge at the resort and she took care of it.

Thank you very much! It is part of a small summer package--not sure the room is really discounted much anyway, but I'll go to guest services or concierge while there to do it. Thank you!

If you change to “room-only” (it likely will not increase the room charge) and then buy separate tickets, those guests with increased park days will be able to advance-book FPs for those extra days.
That is very often the most important aspect of getting tickets as early as possible before the park dates, and one of the main reasons that waiting until arrival to “add park days” is of concern to most posters here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter