Can a 5 yr. WDW fan do Unversial Studio

WDW vs Universal Studio

• WDW

• UNIVERSAL STUDIO

Results are only viewable after voting.

cmatt

islandman wanna be jimmy buffett is my hero
I can get my DF to try Unverasal Studios we only make the trip once a yr. the vote has always gone to WDW , sugg. or ideas welcome,, thanx cmatt

:confused:

You might try splitting your trip . I think you could do IOA and Universal in 2 days. If you stay at the Portofino Bay or Hard Rock Hotel you get front of the line access to the great rides. Then, you could move over to Disney property and spend the rest of your vacation. We really enjoyed Univeral and IOA, but we still prefer Disney.

My first trip to Orlando was this past June and I loved both WDW and Universal. I would definaltely try to fit both into your schedule, it is well worth your trip. I actually preferred IOA and Studios to WDW.

I'm going back next month with my sister who has never been to either and am looking forward to hitting all the WDW and Universal parks.

:)

I'm going to move this over to our Universal Board for you.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter