Can a CM transfer her AP purchased before being hired?

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
My daughter would like to transfer her AP to her sister, but is getting conflicting information about it. I was hoping maybe someone on this board would at least know where to find this information. I thought DIS had a CM board but I couldn't find it. Thank you.

From my understanding, yes they can. Just remember, CMs blockouts are often more than Deluxe passes.

Here is the link to the CM board so that you can ask there, too: Disney Cast Members. This is an interesting question. Let us know if you get a definitive answer.
I don't have permission to access the CM board. DD was told that she could transfer it to her sister, then was told as of a few months ago it was changed and she could only transfer it to a spouse (she's 19 and unmarried), and then back to she could transfer it but there were conditions. It's only good through January so we'd like to get it switched if possible. She doesn't mind getting blocked out because works 5 days/week.

Does your DD have an account or could she create one? Could she access the CM board? I'm not sure where to go with this to get a firm answer.
Only CMs who can confirm their CM status are granted access to that board.
Thank you. I'll see if she wants to join as I think that would be an excellent resource. I bought her the pass last year and financed half of it so I know I have to pay off the balance first; can I do that over the phone? I did try calling but they aren't open on weekends. Of course she was hired shortly after I bought the pass, ha ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!