Can a DAS be used with shows?

RookieLady

Mouseketeer
can the DAS be used in conjunction with shows? I have never used one, but I am getting reports that the lines for entry into the SWW shows are an hour or longer in full sun. There is no way that my husband can wait in that line in full sun given his condition. If I weren't worried about being clobbered by a mob when he joins our party at the last minute, it wouldn't be an issue. However, it occurred to me that he may be eligible for this DAS card, which would allow him to see the shows. Anyone know?

PS, I have used a fp+ for one show, but when I got reports of line conditions, all the other shows had no fp left.

Yes, you can use it for shows. At least any show that has FP so far as I could tell. I'm not familiar with the SWW shows though.

If there is a fp line, it can be used. Some meet and greets or shows don't have fp lines. It cannot be used on those.

can the DAS be used in conjunction with shows? I have never used one, but I am getting reports that the lines for entry into the SWW shows are an hour or longer in full sun. There is no way that my husband can wait in that line in full sun given his condition. If I weren't worried about being clobbered by a mob when he joins our party at the last minute, it wouldn't be an issue. However, it occurred to me that he may be eligible for this DAS card, which would allow him to see the shows. Anyone know?

PS, I have used a fp+ for one show, but when I got reports of line conditions, all the other shows had no fp left.
The DAS does not work for SWW shows. And the reason the other shows show up as "unavailable" in MDE is because the SWW shows are Tier 1 FP+ reservations, so you can only hold one at a time.

The DAS does not work for SWW shows. And the reason the other shows show up as "unavailable" in MDE is because the SWW shows are Tier 1 FP+ reservations, so you can only hold one at a time.
Not all of the shows were tier 1. I know I have a couple booked on one day and they were tier 2 because it also allowed me to book TSMM on the same day. They were mostly unavailable before 30 days hit from reports that I've seen.

Would love to know how this works. I suffer from severe IBS and doubt I can stand in line for an hour without the possibility of having to run to a restroom plus a single parent of a 9 yo. I can't expect him to stay in line by himself. If it's bad I could see us doing nothing the whole weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter