can a ecv fit in the refurbed rooms at pop century

Yes, I was able to. I found it was easier to put the ECV in neutral, push it in, and position it under the window. I was able to do this with the murphy bed down. If you are by yourself, bring a good doorstop to keep the door open. The doors are heavy.

Yes. See some pics in this thread.

Yes, I was able to. I found it was easier to put the ECV in neutral, push it in, and position it under the window. I was able to do this with the Murphy bed down. If you are by yourself, bring a good doorstop to keep the door open. The doors are heavy.

I agree with lanejudy and musicmom3331

It sure would be easier to roll it back into and out that space manually.

gDgDlvU.jpg

There is an electrical wall outlet on the bedside table. Actually, there are electrical outlets at each of the three bedside tables and two on the TV table.

w28lrf3.jpg

If you are only using one bed for yourself, the leaving the Murphy bed up gives you so much room plus a table and chairs. Since I travel by myself, this is what I would do.

But if there are four guests, I guess you would have to lift the Murphy bed up if you wanted more room.

I really like the new rooms.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter