Can add the DDP on when renting points?

milmore104

Mommy to 3 Disney Princesses
I have heard yes and no on this question. Does anyone know for sure if you rent points from a DVC member and add on a DDP package? Thanks

The answer to this question is YES.... just have the member add it on for you :teeth:

Thank you so much you just made my day!!!! Now I will let my DH think were staying @ POP and book BW. Thanks for the Pixie Dust

As long as you trip begins on or after April 1, 2006. That is when the DDP becomes available to DVC point reservations. You must have the owner make arrangements for the DDP through DVC Member Services, and you will pay for it upon check-in. It has the same rules as the plan booked though CRO, but does not require a park ticket purchase.

Cost is approx $38 per night for adults and $11 for children 3 to 9, and must be booked for you entire stay.

I added it to my DVC rental for March. The member that I rented from had me call DVC myself to add the dining plan and make my ME ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter