Can an "almost" 18 year old dine at Palos?

Palo, as well as the other adult areas of the ship are for adults 18 years or older. If your 'almost 18 year old' looks 18 or older, I doubt if they would be questioned at Palo for their ID...... But, it is specifically stated as for the dining pleasure of our ADULT passengers.;)

I agree that Palos and other 18 and over activities aren't for your average 17 year old.The young lady in question could easily pass for 25 physically. She has an extremely high IQ and already has a college degree and is working on her masters. She has spent a year abroad in France and is quite an expert on French wines, speaks French,Spanish,Russian and Mandarin Chinese as well as English. I'm not worried about her disturbing anyone at Palos or any other adult area and I wouldn't think of taking some giggling Britney Spears wanna-be to Palos. She just wants to go on this 3 nite cruise to spend some time with her mom and favorite aunt and thought Palos sounded interesting. I just can't see her hanging with typical teenagers.

Just do it!

They do not card people or know who you are bringing to dinner. They ask how many guests.

Have a wonderful dinner and make sure you have the souffle for desert!

Bon voyage!

Although I don't like to say "Break the rules," I personally wouldn't be bothered by a 17-year-old who looked and acted 18 eating in Palo. We have run into the same thing in the adult whirlpools. Although I am quick to point out to kids who stray in there that it is an adults-only area, hubby and I have tolerated groups of older teens who act mature (I sort of feel sorry for them...they were probably driven out of the Goofy Pool by the rowdiness!). They are kind of funny...you can tell they are trying to hard to look and act like "grown-ups."
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

for the replies!

Vonda

P.S. I have a 9 year old Britney Spears wannabe at home! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!