Can any guest in room book ADR?

2vets

Addicted since 1971
This is a very basic question, so thanks in advance! I’ve never been in this situation before.

Doing a trip with my sister/niece in late Nov-early Dec, staying onsite. I always make all the ADRs when we travel together, but I just realized I will be on an offshore boat trip with iffy or no internet access on my 60+10 ADR day. Can anyone registered as a guest in the room make ADRs, or only the reservation “owner”? Thanks!

Last edited:
Doing a trip with my sister/niece in late Nov-early Dec, staying onsite. I always make all the ADRs when we travel together, but I just realized I will be on an offshore boat trip with iffy or no internet access on my 60+10 ADR day. Can anyone registered as a guest in the room make ADRs, or onlybthe reservation “owner”? Thanks!
If they have their own MDE account and the room reservation is linked to it, YES. If they don't have their own MDE account, they could log on using your user id and password to make the ADRs.

If they have their own MDE account and the room reservation is linked to it, YES. If they don't have their own MDE account, they could log on using your user id and password to make the ADRs.
Thank you!!!!

Yep, got my answer. Thanks! Now to ensure my sister actually follows through ;).

I do think that if your sister makes the ADRs on her own MDE which is linked to your Friends and Family list then you can see the ADRs but she is the one who can cancel or modify them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter