can anyone attend the virtual DCL house party?

ellenmiele

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Never participated in a podcast but would like to start now! Exactly how does it work and can anyone attend? How ?
Thanks

the podcast is kinda like a radio show, on wdwinfo.com look for the big orange banner that sez dis unplugged podcast.

not sure where to go to find the virtual house party though... I am guessing it will be in the chat room? there is a menu item "chat" in the menu bar near the top of the screen.

Don't worry - Tracy will post the details of where to go before chat starts tonight.

John

Do we have to register separately for the Chat Room or will our DisBoard's user name and registration work? When will the details of how to join tonite's Open House Chat be posted? Thanks.

Tracy will be posting a link to the Virtual DCL House Party chat just prior to 7PM EST tonight. She will do this in several places so everyone sees it.

This is not the 'regular' chat - it will be special room. If you try to access chat now it won't work.

You will need to login to chat using your DISBoards name once you get there.

Throughout the event we will give instructions on how to sign-up for the various give-aways. These instructions will be given several times during chat so don't worry if you are not there for the first few minutes of chat.

John

Can't wait!! This will be fun. I already told my husband he is on his own tonight because I will be busy for two hours and not to disturb me!!!

I hope that i can make it, it will be 1am when it starts.
Is it possible to join in for just a period of time and still be able to win prizes or do you need to stick there untill 9pm (3am) ???

I hope that i can make it, it will be 1am when it starts.
Is it possible to join in for just a period of time and still be able to win prizes or do you need to stick there untill 9pm (3am) ???

um, isn't staying up a couple hours late worth the possibility of a free cruise ?

Yes it is, for sure.

But i already fighting the sleep....
Sorry does sound like an old lady already....

So i will try to attend the whole chat, because i really like it, but i don't know if i can hold up so long......

ah but year is it where you are... there is a time and space change on the international date line.

based on how old my Mom tells everyone she is... I'll be born next year... therefore you can be 10 years younger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter