Can anyone else hear this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've been hanging out at the budget board & "skyauctions" lot.
I actually bid on a hotel room last night....:( didn't win, was over bid but I've got lots of time before going down in Oct.

Wendy are you trying to find a room while you are down there before your trip? or for the excursion you are planning? Sorry you didn't get the winning bid.

I have figured that I can't beat the price I got even if I tried to find one. I was disappointed Dreams Unlimited Price was high though. Just means I have to make the PS seatings. OH well.

MMK did you join the Duct Tape Patrolle or did you create your own?? I know there a few on the boards here.

Hi,

Cindy, I did finally win a bid at skyauctions.... I was bidding on hotels for the 2 nights before we fly out. We check out of CBR on Sun 12th...but we couldn't get a flight out until Tues. 14th. So we'll spend up our time until sun. until our tickets (UPH) expire and then go off site. Maybe just do Sea World on Monday or shopping & fly out at 7:30 on Tues.
The best part....I got us in "THE Rosen Centre" reg $250.00 a night, 4 Star hotel for......drum roll please.........$67.00 per night TAX INCLUDED!!!!!!:Pinkbounc
Spa, health club, pool grotto, 3 resturants. Not too bad huh?

Only 5 days Cole!:bounce:

Yuppers. But my trip might be rescheduled because my dad hurt his ankle while going down stairs, and he got a cut and I think it got infected, and it is still hurting him, but my parents do not know for sure what they are going to do.

I've been tagged again!!!! I guess begging does not help! I didn't really have to ask!

Wendy that is a great price. Good for you that you will be able to stay an extra few days. We have to be back Sunday. I am planning on going back to work Monday and my DH will take that day off to stay with Nicole.

Did they not have flights flying out before then? I was able to get the days I wanted luckily. Though I am sure they wouldn't be upset if I stayed away from work an extra few days. But I am happy I got my airline tickets all set so I don't need to worry about that anymore, just those MVMCP tickets. Still waiting to order the MNSSHP tickets. I am sure I will be able to get them close to the last minute.

Well Cole I guess there is a tag fairy that you didn't upset. Good for you. Now don't go changing those or they will not be adding anymore tags. Sorry to hear your Dad got hurt. I hope your trip doesn't get rescheduled. It can't be to crowded now but I know in a few more weeks it will be.

all the way on page 2.
Bye Cole have a great trip!
Hi Cindy- I was away on my little "Mickey Quest" the last couple of days you can see it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3641022#post3641022 it's really long.

How are you two doing? I've pm you with some personal info.
Hey Wishydoo, where are you? (Scooby doo theme music playing ever so quitely in the background)
I was in your town yesterday! I kinda know where the airport is now.

Wendy sounds like you hit the great Disney bargain store. Definitely got some great bargains there. I don't think we have anything like that around here. We do have Disney Stores in the malls but no discount stores. You are stocking up there.:Pinkbounc

it's just a temporary store May28-july 20, it's run by the same company that has the "outlet" stores in Orlando.
One of the things Lauren loved lasted year was her "daily surprise" bags. I did it to save money on souvies. I figured if you got a bag or box filled with Disney stuff each day, then she wouldn't be asking to buy silly junk in WDW. It worked because on the lasted day we went shopping and all she ask to buy was 1 large item (The castle) which she used her own gift money to buy.

I am not getting e-mail notifications for some reason lately. I didn't even touch anything so I had no idea you had replied.

Well that sounds like a very nice idea. Luckily my DD is not a big souvenir collector. Luckily we can go most places without having to purchase something all the time.

I haven't been on the DIS too much lately. I have been napping when I get home from work. I see the Doctor in two weeks. Seems like it has taken forever.

Cole, I hope you are having a great trip and the weather has been good for you.

sleeping-donald.gif

<bgsound src="http://www.tripletsandus.com/disney/midi/MSEparad.mid">

My favorite parade.....

(I also don't get notification on this thread either???)

Well I saw a thread started about e-mail notifications, it seems AOL is preventing the e-mails coming through. It thinks it is scam mail.

Well I think I am going to order tickets this weekend for the Halloween party. I give up waiting for WDW to get back to me, I have been waiting quite a while and I don't want to miss out getting the tickets. Still haven't told my DD about the trip yet. I may tell her but surprise her with meeting Lauren.

I also have to work on PS for dinners. We saw a show on the Food Network and my DH liked a few of the restaurants so we may try a few of those, of course I have to try to remember the names.

So MMK are you going to post anymore about your trip? Too bad about the monorail, that must have been a strange day.

Cool music. It scared me when I was posting this! Well, we went to MK the most, we stoped on the Pensecola Island for one night on the way back and my family loved the beach!

So you drove down? The very first time I had been to WDW my parents drove down, very long trip. At the time there were only two parks, MK and Epcot.

Pensecola Island, where is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!