can anyone relate?

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
We are about 2 1/2 weeks from leaving and I know I should be doing something to get ready to go but all of a sudden I'm struck with the too anxious stomach illness! I just sit and look at my lists of things to do! I've been planning for months and now all I can do is sit and go, Oh My Gosh we leave in a couple of weeks, how did it get here so fast? I'm wondering how to recover from this illness? Does this happen to any of you after all your months of planning?

Yup!! But start by getting a box or bag and every time you pass an item you need to pack put it in the box. Soon It will be full enough to start packing in a suitcase. Then the Excitement will start!!

Good Luck! Relax! And Think Fun!!

Break you lists down into smaller lists and they will be easier to accomplish. Make one list for tasks that include running errands and do all of that in one trip. Set your suitcases in an unused corner and start dropping items in as you think of it. I always keep travel sizes or samples of deodorant/toothpaste/harispray, etc...so I don't have to wait 'till the last minute to pack personal items and then usually use it all up on vacation and don't have to bring it back. Have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter