Can anyone tell me what they are paying for a value resort (standard room) this May?

DSNY4ever

I am going to keep hunting
We are trying to figure out what we could possibly afford for our trip next spring, and I thought I could look at this year's prices to give us an idea, but all the value resorts are sold out so I can't see the prices. Anyone willing to tell me what they are paying for 1 week in early May? Or what the per night rate is?

I saw prices for values in mid may when I was playing around on the Disney site today. I think I saw Pop for about $140ish with the current promotion. AS MUsic was around $129.

I found rooms for May 19th and ASSports and Music are $109, ASMovie is $132 and Pop is $140. That's with the current promotion. The Movie price may be higher because there may not be any standard rooms available. I didn't look that hard.

Last edited:

Yeah I was having a hard time finding "standard" room prices, since most of what is left is pool view or other special rooms...or weirdly once you click on it it actually says it's not available. I'm glad to know the rack rate because I don't think I can count on any promotions next year with Star Wars being open, they may or may not run good promo rates. But boy have the prices gone up since our last value resort stay :eek:

Adding that the Skyliner will also be up and running during this time. I’d assume full rack rate, and then any promo could be your souvenir money. Better error on the side of caution on this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter