Can BBB reservations be cancelled?

erin327

Mouseketeer
My daughters don’t know about our cruise yet. I don’t want to miss the chance to book a BBB or Pirates League appointment by waiting until we tell them, but if I book it now and they aren’t interested can we cancel?

My daughters don’t know about our cruise yet. I don’t want to miss the chance to book a BBB or Pirates League appointment by waiting until we tell them, but if I book it now and they aren’t interested can we cancel?
From the DCL website:

Should you wish to cancel your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time to avoid a $10-per-person cancellation fee. This cancellation fee will also apply to no-shows.

How old are your kids? My daughter loved it both in the park and onboard. I was worried the last time at 12 she would think it to silly but she loved being pampered and I'm glad she got to do it one last time. The first time she was 7 and truly felt like a princess. I made her gown both times and brought it with us.

Awesome. My daughters are 8 and 11. They did it once before in the parks and loved it. My older one really enjoys that kind of thing and is sad we probably won’t get to go back to the parks before she is too old for BBB. I want her to get to do it one more time so on the ship is perfect. I know she will be excited. I am wondering if my 8 year old would prefer the Ariel package or a pirate package over the traditional BBB options though.

How old are your kids? My daughter loved it both in the park and onboard. I was worried the last time at 12 she would think it to silly but she loved being pampered and I'm glad she got to do it one last time. The first time she was 7 and truly felt like a princess. I made her gown both times and brought it with us.

Awesome. My daughters are 8 and 11. They did it once before in the parks and loved it. My older one really enjoys that kind of thing and is sad we probably won’t get to go back to the parks before she is too old for BBB. I want her to get to do it one more time so on the ship is perfect. I know she will be excited. I am wondering if my 8 year old would prefer the Ariel package or a pirate package over the traditional BBB options though.

You could talk to your younger one in a general way. Like put on Little Mermaid and say, "would you have fun dressing like a mermaid or would you rather be a pirate?" If she's like my two she won't have a clue. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!