Can I add Parkhopper later onsite?

chimoe

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We booked a 6 day trip for Nov, and I initially purchased room and tix and choose the Park Hopper option. That added about $320 for tix cost. Our plans don’t currently account for going to multiple parks in one day so I had updated my Rez and removed that option to save the cost.

If by chance, plans change during our visit, is this something we can do onsite at the location? Is cost the same?

Hello,

We booked a 6 day trip for Nov, and I initially purchased room and tix and choose the Park Hopper option. That added about $320 for tix cost. Our plans don’t currently account for going to multiple parks in one day so I had updated my Rez and removed that option to save the cost.

If by chance, plans change during our visit, is this something we can do onsite at the location? Is cost the same?
Yes, you can add it onsite.

Yes, you can upgrade at any ticket booth or Guest Relations. The cost will be the same, no matter how many days you hop or don’t hop (if you have 6-day tickets you’ll pay for 6 days of hopping privileges even if you upgrade on the 5th day).

Thanks,

If I wanted to upgrade my 6day tix to a annual pass. Is that something I can also do onsite. We figure if we really like our visit, we may just buy annual pass and if we go 2 more times in the next 12months it will pay itself off.

Thanks,

If I wanted to upgrade my 6day tix to a annual pass. Is that something I can also do onsite. We figure if we really like our visit, we may just buy annual pass and if we go 2 more times in the next 12months it will pay itself off.

Yep. All upgrades can be done onsite.

Thanks,

Click HERE to see how to determine the exact cost of upgrading various tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter