• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I add to Disney vac. pkg. without paying a penalty?

starlette

Mouseketeer
We recently booked a Disneyland vacation package through Walt Disney Travel. We have only made the deposit at this point but have decided since the time of booking to add another day of fun. Can I make this change without a penalty?

I believe so. We were told when we booked our package that as long as any changes would cost more than the original package, you can upgrade with no penalty.

I believe if you want to add another day - as long as it's outside of 30 days & especially before they send the documents - no penalty

Thank you so much for your replies. I called WDT and had no problems (or penalties) with adding a day to our vacation pkg. I'm so glad were staying for 6 nights instead of the 5. You can't really plan on doing anything on the day flying in and out so, this extra day will give us more play time....yay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter