Can I add US guests to a UK WDW booking?

robthez

Earning My Ears
Hey folks! New to the forum - I assume this has been discussed before but my Google Fu was failing me.

I'm in the UK and I'm planning a trip that includes some friends who are American. I know we get some good holiday deals over here, so I'm wondering if it's at all possible to book the whole thing here and add them to it, rather than split it all up?

Has anyone done this, or tried to? I assume with the way that MDE works it shouldn't reaaallllyyyyy be an issue but also I'm aware that Disney won't want people to game the system.

Thanks for any help! Sorry again if this is asked way too often.

I guess it depends on where the booking was made? If you've made a booking with a UK tour operator you may need to contact Disney to try and work around it for when you're actually there...though if its a DIY booking and you've got the hotel booking on MDE, just having the American guests added onto the room/booking should be fairly easy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts