Can I borrow Dec 2019 points for...

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
a Feb 2019 trip? I'm 99% sure I can but just want to be sure before I get my hopes up. We originally planned for first week of December 2019, but now that theres no guarantee SW land will be open, I'm thinking of pushing the trip up. It will save me from buying 3 adult AP's $$$$$.

You can borrow Dec 2019 points for a Feb 2019 trip and you can do that reservation today for home resort, and next month for other resort. Just note that if pushing the trip up to any time during the Princess half marathon weekend, Feb 21-24, you should reserve home resort immediately if it is still open.

Points can only be banked during the first 8 months of your UY. Your UY is not a calendar year. Points need to be available during the dates of your stay, not when you make the reservation. Banking moves points one UY forward, borrowing moves points one UY back. Banking and borrowing are final transactions and can not be reversed.

:earsboy: Bill

Dec 2019 points are good for trips from Dec 1, 2019 to Nov 30, 2020 without borrowing or banking. For a Feb 2019 trip, you will need to borrow those Dec 2019 points. If you need to cancel the trip before you complete it, you must use the points by Nov 30, 2019 or they expire because they were borrowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter