Can I brag??? Please???

LucyStorm

Has a love affair with the monorail
I started the "Walk for Life" diet about 6 weeks ago, and I have lost 14 pounds! What is even better, is that it is teaching me to eat appropriately, and changing my eating habits.

It is a slow weight loss after the first 2 weeks, so hopefully will be easier to maintain.

Thanks for listening!

It is basically a calorie restricted exchange based diet. It's on the web. Depending on how many calories you are allotted (I had the dietician at work figure it out for me), you are allowed so many servings of each food group each day, including fat. It limits the size of your portions, so while you are eating all the food groups, you are not consuming as much food. So, if I want a piece of cake, for example, I can have it, I just have to have a small portion.

It doesn't deprive you, and that's why I'm finding it easy to stick to. You don't have to count calories either, because if you stick to your exchanges, you will be in your calorie range.

Also includes a 20 minute walk every day, thus the title.

It's working for me, and hopefully since it is changing my eating habits, I won't gain weight back. This is a "diet" I think I could live with for life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter