Can I change my username and still keep attached email?

Forevermarypoppins

DIS Veteran
For a long time now I have used 2 emails in my life. I had one for my PC and one for my phone.
FINALLY, I decided it was really a disservice to me and making things so complicated.
But now, the email I have attached to Forevermarypoppins is the one I am forfeiting and I will never receive any notifications from The DIS. I have a different username here, that hasn't been used since 2014 and that is under the email I am currently changing everything over to.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a long time now I have used 2 emails in my life. I had one for my PC and one for my phone.
FINALLY, I decided it was really a disservice to me and making things so complicated.
But now, the email I have attached to Forevermarypoppins is the one I am forfeiting and I will never receive any notifications from The DIS. I have a different username here, that hasn't been used since 2014 and that is under the email I am currently changing everything over to.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you use Google you can add + and then another word after the first part of your email and still get emails sent there. For example if my email is user@gmail.com and I change my DISboards account email to user+disboards@gmail.com I’ll still receive it at my user@gmail.com account.

Apple also has a “hide my email” feature that will let you create a random alias to deliver emails to your inbox.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can go into your Forevermarypoppins user account and change the email to the one that you want to use. I did it not too long ago because I was never getting notifications from comcast. I switched the email to my gmail and now I get the notifications.

You can go into your Forevermarypoppins user account and change the email to the one that you want to use. I did it not too long ago because I was never getting notifications from comcast. I switched the email to my gmail and now I get the notifications.
If only.....
I type the email from my other, very old username here and it gives me the error message: that email is already in use

What I really want to do is change my USERNAME.

If you use Google you can add + and then another word after the first part of your email and still get emails sent there. For example if my email is user@gmail.com and I change my DISboards account email to user+disboards@gmail.com I’ll still receive it at my user@gmail.com account.

Apple also has a “hide my email” feature that will let you create a random alias to deliver emails to your inbox.
I will try this!!

I will try this!!

THANK YOU so much, this worked
I got to keep my username and change my email.

The only reason I wanted to change username was to get the email current.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter