Can I do seaworld in one day

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
so we are heading back to Disney in April, definitely not Easter week and was wondering if Seaworld is a one day park? we won't do most of the thrill rides but will definitely take in the shows. we will use uber to and from our disney resort. any feedback would be great, thank you.

yes if you get there early, is not as big as Disney parks, but some shows overlap and being there early you can choose from all their schedules which shows would you see first

Yes. We did. We did most of the rides (some more than once), ate at a sit down meal, kids played in the playground, and saw the killer whale show. We got there when it first opened and stayed most of the day. We had a great time.

One day is great for SeaWorld. You will not see and do everything, but you will have a wonderful day and see most of the major shows/attractions. On short trips to Orlando, we just go for one day and absolutely love it.

We did one day at SeaWorld including thrill rides and I didn't feel like we were lacking anything at all! Next time we are going to devote a few days to it though and add on Discovery Cove and Aquatica

You will be able to see most everything in one day. Just make sure to plan everything that you are wanting to do for the day. If there are things that you really want to do then I would start with them. Also depending on when you are on ( such if you are going on a Saturday) then if the rides are important to you, get the quick queue pass.

Half a day was enough for us, as we only saw the killer whale show. Other than that, we did plenty of rides and explored the park. I'd say you could easily do it in a day, crowd depending!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter