Can I do this?

Thanks all. I was in my 'I need a plan' mode so I was running through ideas and I appreciate everyone who commented.

Yes, this is the new plan :)
Sorry but it will not work that way. Pool hopping is not allowed at disney resorts—you can only use the pool at your own resort hotel, and there is no such thing as a day pass for friends at other hotels to use pool.

Thanks all. I was in my 'I need a plan' mode so I was running through ideas and I appreciate everyone who commented.

Yes, this is the new plan :)
Have you considered renting a 2-BR villa from a DVC member? Of course, it would depend on availability for when you are traveling but it could be more cost-effective than what you've been contemplating. BCV has dedicated 2-BR villas that have 1K bed in the master BR and 2Q beds in the second bedroom. You would have a full kitchen and a living room area to relax and gather in. It might be worth exploring the idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter