Can I do this?

sanibellife

Mouseketeer
So it has been several years since we have been to Disney and I don't remember or know if things with the Dining Plan have changed. We have 4 days of the regular Dining Plan. Not QS or the Deluxe the regular Dining Plan and I am wondering can I use 2 of my table service credits for Narcossee and 2 table service credits for Le Cellier? Do they allow you to do that?

So it has been several years since we have been to Disney and I don't remember or know if things with the Dining Plan have changed. We have 4 days of the regular Dining Plan. Not QS or the Deluxe the regular Dining Plan and I am wondering can I use 2 of my table service credits for Narcossee and 2 table service credits for Le Cellier? Do they allow you to do that?

Yes, they allow it but you should know that it is not always a wise financial choice for you to do that. If you don't care about the value you get per credit, go for it, but if you do care, then it's better not to do that. Someone has already done the math around here on the estimated value of a TS credit under the regular plan. Putting two of them together makes it hard to find a 2 credit meal that meets that value. It can be done, but not everywhere. When I had the DDP, I paid OOP for my signature meal.

Putting two of them together makes it hard to find a 2 credit meal that meets that value.
Narcoosees 3/19 menu:
Twin Maine Lobster Tails $69
Artisan Cheeses $22
Far Niente Chardonnay $21
Total with tax $119.28
Le Cellier 7/19 menu:
Filet Mignon $59
Any dessert except Maple Creme Brulee $11
The Montreal 75 $14.75
Total with tax $90.26

If the diner wants these specific items, it's a deal - Le Cellier only the 26¢, but... I think the TS credit value is $45. If the diner wants anything different, it's a poor value/use of credits.

Narcoosees 3/19 menu:
Twin Maine Lobster Tails $69
Artisan Cheeses $22
Far Niente Chardonnay $21
Total with tax $119.28
Le Cellier 7/19 menu:
Filet Mignon $59
Any dessert except Maple Creme Brulee $11
The Montreal 75 $14.75
Total with tax $90.26

If the diner wants these specific items, it's a deal - Le Cellier only the 26¢, but... I think the TS credit value is $45. If the diner wants anything different, it's a poor value/use of credits.

Yes, it certainly can be done, but you have to really think it through! I love seeing these breakouts of how you can meet or exceed your costs.

I can tell you that if I went to Narcoosees, I would not be getting that. I'd probably be more along the lines of what is offered at Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts