Can I get a digital ID card for DH, who does not have a dvcmember.com account

iwannbindisnee

DIS Veteran
Long story short. We are in WDW right now. Just realized husband is golfing at 8:30 in the morning and does not have a current ID card. I have an online account with DVC number.com but he does not. It seems as if I can only print a digital ID card for myself not for him even though he's the main member. Any thoughts? I cant send him with my card... I will be at the spa. He has a really old card & also AP card. RTA JP and DVC golf discounts the same?

Several years ago, I had my first contract very conveniently close while I was already on a trip to WDW. I wanted to buy TIW so needed my card, but obviously would not be home to get my card in the mail (before all this digital stuff). I actually stopped at BLT (was staying at poly, so that was the closest), explained my situation and like 15 minutes later they printed me cards. I do not know if this is typical, or was pixie dust, but was super nice of them (and a nice way for them to get me to spend way more money on food for the next 13 months too).

Several years ago, I had my first contract very conveniently close while I was already on a trip to WDW. I wanted to buy TIW so needed my card, but obviously would not be home to get my card in the mail (before all this digital stuff). I actually stopped at BLT (was staying at poly, so that was the closest), explained my situation and like 15 minutes later they printed me cards. I do not know if this is typical, or was pixie dust, but was super nice of them (and a nice way for them to get me to spend way more money on food for the next 13 months too).
DVC no longer prints member id cards on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!