"Can I Get A Hangover Steak, Please?" An Adults-Only, Irma-Rific TR! - NEW PTR Link 4/11

Hi Molly, I just had to drop by with my exciting news. After a very long four year absence, my family and I will be going back to our happy place in August! I was able to get the free dining at All Star Music (I have to be on more of a budget so that helps). I’m really looking forward to it!

Just found this TR and am following along now! You must be so excited for your Poly trip this week! Hopefully the crowds will be low with a lot of school in session and it being just before the new Studios land opens!

Have tons of fun and I can’t wait to get the rest of this report! I have friends who were working in the parks and resorts for the hurricane ride out, so it’s neat to get a guest perspective as well.

Love your TR, great pics and updates.

We will be at WDW the day after you leave! We love the Poly and hope you get Niue 1st floor facing the main pool. It was an awesome location, we loved it :)

Hope you have a great trip!

Real-Life Update…. Long Overdue!

Hi everyone!!

image.gif

Honestly, I don’t blame anybody who’s abandoned this TR. After all, I have!! :sad: But, I have excuses!

Well, not great ones :laughing: Honestly, life was just getting in the way! I know that I’ve been saying this since February, but I truly mean it this time! Work, vacations, life… all that jazz.

Since I last posted, I went to WDW again!

40939652850_8bbd5ede8f_z.jpg

It was magical, beautiful, incredible, and way too short at only 5 nights ::yes::

We also went to Hilton Head Island again to celebrate the 4th of July with Ryan’s family!

In addition, we will make a couple jaunts down to Evansville, Indiana (Ryan’s hometown) for wedding stuff, Las Vegas for Haley’s Bachelorette party, and HHI once again for the wedding in October! Whew! But, amidst the chaos, I never thought that I’d be one to stop writing my TR!

In short, I love you all, and I’m so sorry for leaving. I will have TR update ready in the next week or so and I will keep them coming this time!

image.gif

No worries. We all know how life can get in the way.

Glad to hear you had a good trip last month. Will you be doing a report on it?

Welcome back! Sounds like you have been super busy! Time really does fly doesn't it? Glad you haven't completely jumped ship! Looking forward to more updates, and maybe hear some of your June trip too!

Nice to see you are doing well and keeping busy!
I'm less than a month away from my WDW trip after a long fours years away, getting very excited now!

Fabulous update! I love how thoughtful Tom is and all of the souvenirs he got for his family :love: But BOO about the bus to POR! And I LOVE the artwork you found!

He loves to buy souvenirs!! :) And YES idk what it is about Disney Springs, but we're getting cabs from now on, haha!

YEAH!!!!! Alot of people probably cancelled there trips!

I get overwhelmed in there too! I need to go in there by myself and just wonder around. I just haven't had that chance yet.

Perfect! I love it!

When Tom and I were there in June, World of Disney was mostly closed for a huge refurbishment :scared1: It was about 1/3 of the size it usually is! Even then, i was still overwhelmed :rotfl:

Cute pics as you left Epcot!

That's crazy that it took so long for a bus to come! But sounds like you did some successful shopping at DS! Love the print you bought!

Thank you :) For the short amount of time we got at Disney Springs, we shopped till we dropped!

Great updates! My Dad lives in Hilton Head and we are heading there to visit July 4th week!!!!! We started visiting as a family in the early 90's and he now retired there (well... semi retired - he just can't stop working).

Ahhh! I wouldn't be surprised if we had unknowingly ran into each other!! Where did you watch the fireworks?? We watched them over in Sea Pines on the 18th green :cloud9:

It was great the availability of ADRs the day before and afterwards Irma! And of course I already knew you got to visit BOG!

Haha!! I'm still so surprised that we were unknowingly so close and neither of us recognized each other :rotfl2:

I have the same Cinderella one! I also bought two limited edition Peter Pan ones on Ebay because I have a problem.

Same! My entire office is going to look like Disney threw up on it.

Now I also want these for my house

I'm not a huge bracelet fan (they bother my wrists and I can never keep them on), but I would totally own a ton of Alex and Ani ones if I was! I wish the charms came in necklace form!! Oh, and Disney decorations are the best ;)

No, my question is, is that Topanga on his shirt? :rotfl2:

Haha, one of the best female characters in TV history?? Duh!! :thumbsup2

Great update! I stayed at POR when it was Dixie Landings as well!

Thank you! :) It's so cute and immersive at POR, it really feels like you're in the south!

Love the print you picked, very nice

Thank you! It reminded me so much of the Poly I just had to buy it :lovestruc

"Nothing like boys with animal butts"

Too funny!!!!

Haha, I burst out giggling when I saw those three :rotfl:

Hi Molly, I just had to drop by with my exciting news. After a very long four year absence, my family and I will be going back to our happy place in August! I was able to get the free dining at All Star Music (I have to be on more of a budget so that helps). I’m really looking forward to it!

AHHH! That is so exciting Jeff! How did you last four years?? :lmao: ASMu is really cute- my friends and I stayed in the Broadway section back in March and we loved it!! You'll have to tell me all about your planning :Pinkbounc

Following along! :tigger:

Thank you so much!! :earboy2:

Just found this TR and am following along now! You must be so excited for your Poly trip this week! Hopefully the crowds will be low with a lot of school in session and it being just before the new Studios land opens!

Have tons of fun and I can’t wait to get the rest of this report! I have friends who were working in the parks and resorts for the hurricane ride out, so it’s neat to get a guest perspective as well.

Thank you so much!! Our June trip was a blast- the crowds were a little higher than we were used to but we definitely used our time wisely! Staying at a great location like the Poly definitely helped with mid-day breaks ::yes::

How did the CMs feel during the hurricane? At least from a guest perspective- we felt very taken care of!

Love your TR, great pics and updates.

We will be at WDW the day after you leave! We love the Poly and hope you get Niue 1st floor facing the main pool. It was an awesome location, we loved it :)

Hope you have a great trip!

Aw man, we just missed each other!! Hope you guys had an awesome trip :)

Haha- we were Rarotonga, 2nd floor, facing the pool! It was a great location and close to everything :thumbsup2

No worries. We all know how life can get in the way.

Glad to hear you had a good trip last month. Will you be doing a report on it?

Thanks for understanding :) And I'm not sure, if I do it will be a bit shorter/briefer! I tried not to take as many notes or pictures this trip and just live in the moment :goodvibes

Glad things are going well for you! Your most recent trip looks like it was a blast!

Thanks so much, it was amazing! Miss it already ::yes::

I’m tardy to the party but I’m loving your report so far! Can’t wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Haha, what a cute little rhyme :cutie: Thanks for following along!!

Glad things are going well for you! Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you so much! New update coming later tonight!

I'm still here!!

Yay!! :yay: thank you!

Anxiously awaiting the rest of the report!

Thank you :) New update coming later tonight!!

I just read through your whole TR...it's fantastic! Glad to have you as part of our group!!

Thanks so much Su-Lynn, so glad you're following along! :goodvibes Your Poly TR got me so excited for my Poly stay last month!

Welcome back! Sounds like you have been super busy! Time really does fly doesn't it? Glad you haven't completely jumped ship! Looking forward to more updates, and maybe hear some of your June trip too!

It's been crazyyyy!! But I'm still here :) Thanks so much for sticking around!!

I will always come back for your reports!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you so much!

Nice to see you are doing well and keeping busy!
I'm less than a month away from my WDW trip after a long fours years away, getting very excited now!

Yes, very busy! I bet you're so excited, you guys will have a blast!! Are you there during Food and Wine??

Oh yes! Hope this means another TR!

Hopefully... :) I didn't take a bunch of notes or pictures because I wanted to be more in the moment for this trip! So if I do a TR it may be a bit brief! Thanks for sticking around!! :goodvibes

I'm still here!!

Thanks so much, I'm glad you are! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!