• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I get a studio for 8/25 at this late a date???

Patpat15

DVCer
I want to get a room for my friends with vacation points that I have and will lose if I don't use them. Is there any chance I will be able to get into the boardwalk for August 25 through the 27th with vacation club points. I can't call until tomorrow and am wondering if I have a chance of getting a studio at BWV or OKW or the Wilderness Villas.

in the morning a few weeks ago, for that very day. I think you've got a fairly good shot at it!;)

I also booked those very same days just a couple of week ago with no problem much to my surprise. It seems that it may be a quiet time there with many of the kids back to school and most folks summer vacations already over. Good Luck!

Give it a shot. We called about 2-3 weeks prior to a trip we made in June, and got a studio at OKW with no problem. I realize that BW may be a little different due to its more desirable location, but....nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Dear Patpat,
While it wasn't August. I have made reservations for my aunt & uncle who live in
Clearwater. twice while we were staying at OKW. Once was in October 2000 and
also Feb 2001. They had planned on coming for the day but i called MS and got a
studio for the same night. Once they arrived and saw how nice it was we added on
two additional nights that was in October. In february they didn't want us to use our
points but But I called MS on Monday made a res for that night, they even got the studio
adjoining our one bedroom. So you can definately get ressies with short notice.
Good luck.

I just called MS on Friday to check availabity and they had "plenty" of studios at OKW available for checking in on the 26th for 3 nites. I'd say you wont have a problem. we have never had any problem with short notice accom, as long as we were flexible and sometime combined member cash, AP rates MCK, (DC) and changed resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter