Can I get DDE when I am there?

MaryPA

Mouseketeer
We are going Thurs 10/27. New DVC member but not staying at a DVC, trip planned for months, FQ. I received my membership cards and was going to "trade in" MWY tickets for a DVC Discounted AP.

My question is, once I do this, is there someplace I can buy the DDE card or am I out of luck because I can't get AP until I am there?

You can call DDE office from somewhere on site after you get your AP or PAP. (The DDE office is only open M-F from 9 - 5 Eastern, though. So if you arrive on the weekend, you'll have to wait until Monday to call). Ask the DDE CM to arrange to send a temporary temporary card to the GS booth at the EPCOT main entrance. If you call early enough in the day, the card will ber waiting for you after 5:30 pm. You can use the temp card for this trip. The "regular" card will be mailed to your home for future trips.

Read more about the DDE here.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter