Can I get FP 60 days in advance for 8 days w a season pass if only staying on site for a few nights?

Jennifer Mihalick

DisneyClueless
So I know this is a confusing question. But I will probably be staying off site for at least part of my stay because we are going down for a work conference and have company policy issues. We will be staying a few days after the conference and I am contemplating staying on site to get the added benefit of getting FP at 60 days out. I am also planning to get a season pass because we are planning another trip within the year, as this one is kind of a bonus trip given the location of my husband's conference. Anyways, does anyone know if I can get FP at 60 days for my entire stay (8 park days) even though I'm only planning to stay on site 3-4 nights while also using a season pass? Thank you!

So I know this is a confusing question. But I will probably be staying off site for at least part of my stay because we are going down for a work conference and have company policy issues. We will be staying a few days after the conference and I am contemplating staying on site to get the added benefit of getting FP at 60 days out. I am also planning to get a season pass because we are planning another trip within the year, as this one is kind of a bonus trip given the location of my husband's conference. Anyways, does anyone know if I can get FP at 60 days for my entire stay (8 park days) even though I'm only planning to stay on site 3-4 nights while also using a season pass? Thank you!
Yes you can because your onsite stay is immediately after your offsite stay.

The 60-day FP window will include your offsite park days. This Split Stay info is from the FP FAQ Sticky by @mesaboy2
Offsite Stay followed by Onsite RO Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Since the offsite stay precedes the onsite RO stay, this window already includes booking for the offsite stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. All of this assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account

It says the 60 days is from check in on your onsite stay, if you are staying offsite before this, I don't see how you could book 60 days out.. Although some of the Disney Springs hotels are also getting 60 days

It says the 60 days is from check in on your onsite stay, if you are staying offsite before this, I don't see how you could book 60 days out.. Although some of the Disney Springs hotels are also getting 60 days
The PP is booking the onsite stay for a 60-day FP window. When that window opens, it includes the offsite park days. With the AP, she can only pre-book for a max of 7 days.

All DSprings Hotel guests now have a 60-day booking window for their Check-in through Checkout day. IT is still working on the links for DSprings Hotels.

Once it is 60 days before your resort stay begins, a FP+ window will open up for your full resort stay (and all the days between now and then). Then if you have days after the resort stay you will be using a park ticket, the 60 day window will open one day at a time for those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter