Can I make a PPO Breakfast reservation for Be Our Guest... and blow it off for rides?

Stangg

Earning My Ears
I understand there is a $10 fee that is charged to your credit card for each Guest if you flake on the reservation... but will anyone stop me from entering Fantasyland before the rope droppers and lingering around to get on the rides if I do that? Would everyone look at me like I am a jerk?

They do hold people back behind ropes after PPO dining. Occasionally you will get lucky and be let out just before rope droppers, but you don't get to just wander and linger.

Rides didn't start running until about 4 minutes before rope drop when we were there last month.

If it's a morning with Early Morning Magic, they will be running, but you would need the wristband to get on.

Last edited:
They do hold people back behind ropes after PPO dining. Occasionally you will get lucky and be let out just before rope droppers, but you don't get to just wander and linger.
Yeah, this. You can stand right at that rope the whole time if you want, I guess?, but it wouldn't get you anything.

I understand there is a $10 fee that is charged to your credit card for each Guest if you flake on the reservation... but will anyone stop me from entering Fantasyland before the rope droppers and lingering around to get on the rides if I do that? Would everyone look at me like I am a jerk?
You would be taking a hard-to-get reservation from someone who actually wants to eat at BOG. It would be a really lousy thing to do.

I don’t think they’d stop the PPO breakfasts - BoG still fills up every morning and that’s a lot of money left on the table to deter something like this. Far more likely would be going to a prepaid price fixe breakfast - so then you’d have the privilege of paying both the $10 cancellation fee and losing about $35+ dollars of prepaid meal per person if you did something like this. I’m surprised they haven’t gone this route already (and for exactly this reason).

I'm wondering if you can reserve the PPO for 2 people, both enter the park but only 1 people eat while the other 1 just wander around. Just say the other one can't make it.

I read a recent report from someone who said they keep everything roped off till the park officially opened...even from the people who got out of BOG from their super early breakfast reservations so it would not really get you much to do this. You would be better off to just get to the park early for rope drop and that is free... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter