• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I make a ressie...

MaryJ

<font color=660099>Believes in Tag Gremlins, not T
...even if I don't know the exact number of people that will be in our party? I want to make a ressie next week for our vacation next summer, but don't know exactly how many people will be able to come. One of my daughters will graduate from college in the spring, and another will be looking for a summer job. Whether or not they go will depend on their job schedules. Also, they may want to bring their b/f's and the same will apply. So, we may have as few as four or as many as eight. I thought I would ask for a 2BR lock off, and if the four college students cancel, we could go back to a 1BR. We should probably know something from them in the spring. Will this be OK?

Yes this is done all the time. When calling MS, tell them you NEED a lock off, because you might need to change. Just remember if you must switch to a 1 BR that the 30 day window applies to cancelling on the point difference. Also keep the banking dead lines in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter