• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I order this for CS breakfast at POFQ?

ReallyFunMom

DIS Veteran
I know CS breakfast is considered a bad deal but thought using a CS and Snack credit could work ok. Its drinks I'm confused about with breakfast. No dessert but you get juice instead but still get a drink, right? Can the drink be a bottle of gatorade/powerade?

Egg and French Toast Platter $5.99
OJ
Gatorade (or similar)

Beignets - three $1.99

ReallyFunMom said:
I know CS breakfast is considered a bad deal but thought using a CS and Snack credit could work ok. Its drinks I'm confused about with breakfast. No dessert but you get juice instead but still get a drink, right? Can the drink be a bottle of gatorade/powerade?

Egg and French Toast Platter $5.99
OJ
Gatorade (or similar)

Beignets - three $1.99

Your breakast includes a combo, the beignets are not included with your egg platter, they're not included in the price of your egg platter. Pepper Market is strict and wouldn't let that slide, other CMs at other resorts might. Last year you could have probably gotten the beignets covered as a snack.

Gatorade is not listed as a snack, although some CMs at some resorts will let it slide.

I shouldn't have confused the issue with the snack. Others have reported the beignets as an option for snack at POFQ. I think we may have trouble running through all the snack credits and we liken beignets to donuts so might as well get with breakfast.

Back to the CS credit. If the juice is sort of instead of dessert and you still get a drink but don't want fountain (buying mug) or coffee, can you grab a bottle of some other available drink like gatorade or even bottled soda to could as your CS drink? Thanks.

ReallyFunMom said:
I shouldn't have confused the issue with the snack. Others have reported the beignets as an option for snack at POFQ. I think we may have trouble running through all the snack credits and we liken beignets to donuts so might as well get with breakfast.

Back to the CS credit. If the juice is sort of instead of dessert and you still get a drink but don't want fountain (buying mug) or coffee, can you grab a bottle of some other available drink like gatorade or even bottled soda to could as your CS drink? Thanks.

I misunderstood your question, I though you were trying to get juice as a snack, gatorade as your drink and thought you could get a beignet as part of your combo meal.

AFAIK you don't get two drinks with your breakfast, juice is a drink and you don't get dessert with breakfast.

Most resorts will let you get bottled water or soda as your drink. Works well if you want to use your refillable mug for coffee.

Breakfast is rarely a good deal with the dining plan.

When we stayed in late Jan at PO-FQ it was highly dependent on CM as whether or not they'd let you get beignets as a snack option. It sounds like they've added more snack options recently so it may be easier now. I got them on plan 4 out of 6 mornings.

Definitely only 1 drink. The platters of breakfast food were not that large for the most part and we did smaller breakfasts and an early lunch instead because it didn't seem worth the credits.

Yvonne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter