Can I play too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I just got engaged and we are now in the start of our planning stage.. I also did not mean old I meant more like been there, done that.. You guys are the ones that can really help me move forward :goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS!!

OMG It's gorgeous!! Where did you get it? My dd would die for that dress for our VR!!

miss christina is who i have to thank...she had an extra one that was the perfect size...if you love it...maybe shoot her a PM or skim her PJ....its a beautiful dress & in person its even MORE beautiful!!!!!

Thank you so very much.. I am really excited cause we have 2 kids together and I have gotten so much information on here from other disney brides to incorporate them in our wedding.. So we are really excited :lovestruc

Thank you! I just got engaged and we are now in the start of our planning stage.. I also did not mean old I meant more like been there, done that.. You guys are the ones that can really help me move forward :goodvibes

lol
i didnt think you were calling me old...but technically a DFTW from 1997 IS pretty LONG ago, so i try to help out my best...things have TOTALLY changed from back in my day!!!

miss christina is who i have to thank...she had an extra one that was the perfect size...if you love it...maybe shoot her a PM or skim her PJ....its a beautiful dress & in person its even MORE beautiful!!!!!

I think its Mary's Bridal that makes the dress.

Thank you so very much.. I am really excited cause we have 2 kids together and I have gotten so much information on here from other disney brides to incorporate them in our wedding.. So we are really excited :lovestruc

Disney brides are so helpful, I am glad they could help you. I am so happy for you. Keep us all posted about your wedding plans!

That is great news! We can plan our weddings together :)

:lmao: I think i told her already how much i loved her FG dress!! Off to check it out again!

Should I start my own thread.... I feel like I need so many questions answered.. I have real questions not like this playful thread :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!