Can I redeem any codes after booking a hotel?

js4disney

Earning My Ears
I wondered if I would go ahead and book our hotel at POP and then a code would come out, could I redeem that code on our same reservation?
Is there a policy on this?

Thanks for your help! ::MinnieMo

As long as there are discount rooms available at Pop for your dates they will let you use the code. They only allow a certain # of rooms per night at each resort to be discounted with each offer. If the are already at that # for your travel dates then they won't let you use it. You could always check to see if they had discounted rooms available at the All Stars or even if you could upgrade to a moderate for the same or less than you are paying now.

So, basically the policy is that you can apply a code to an existing room only ressie as long as there are discounted rooms available. If you have a PACKAGE ressie, you can always add the code (again if available and assuming it was a code that could be used with a pacakage) but if you are less than 45 days from arrival you will be charged a $50 change fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter