Can I see your Disney Wedding Bouquet?

mine:
20224-2.jpg

What a gorgeous bouquet!! You were a beautiful bride, too! :goodvibes

My sister has me making these, as its what she wants for her wedding bouquet . There are loads of ideas on the web and princess lasertron has some beautiful ones as well . The felt one

Zoewand01.jpg

Zoewand02.jpg

Zoewand03.jpg

Zoewand04.jpg

DF's Flower

Brian02.jpg

My flowers, a few pictures I loved them:

PH186200410-0209.jpg

Mine02.jpg

Mine.jpg

By Bridesmaids wands, a few angles:

Wand01.jpg

Wand02.jpg

Wand03.jpg

Wand04.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was on etsy today looking for a silk bouquet as a gift for someone when I came across this:

il_570xN.223576339.jpg

It's one of the most lovely button bouquets I've ever seen and at such a great price I had to share with you all. I can't imagine they're very big but I thought they would make lovely bridesmaid bouquets.

The seller is KottonKandy52 : http://www.etsy.com/listing/6918506...RS+DAY&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=

Not sure if I am entitled to post on this thread as I was a S/D bride so not strictly a DFTW bride, but here is my bouquet anyway!!

JP01975-4-11.jpg

JP02155-4-11.jpg

I can join in since we finally finished mine! I wanted something purple and that I could keep, and neither option was available with the Memories ceremony. So, this is what we came up with:

Bouquet7.jpg

It means more to me that we made it ourselves anyway!

I can join in since we finally finished mine! I wanted something purple and that I could keep, and neither option was available with the Memories ceremony. So, this is what we came up with:

Bouquet7.jpg

It means more to me that we made it ourselves anyway!

You did a really beautiful job! :thumbsup2

Thank you! I have to give most of the credit to my very talented, creative DH though! I just picked out the flowers and let him know what I wanted as he went along.

It looks like Disney floral does a really good job! Does anyone know if there are limits to what kinds of flowers you can have in an Escape bouquet before you have to pay extra?

Here's mine; it was all silk - peonies and spray roses with lilly grass

90066.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter