Can I use my band mom? A 4th birthday at the YC! Sept 13! update 7/3 x3 Completed !!

Once Dinner was over, they were preparing for MNSSHP. we went over past the teacups below Cosmic rays to get our wristbands and bags. We gave them our tickets, they were scanned using a handheld device and we were given wristbands. We went to get in line for the 7 dwarfs a little after 6 and we were about 10 families in and the line grew enormously after we got in. At 7pm, they started.

ry%3D400

Next was pooh and friends who came out at 7:30 and we luckily made the 1st set before they went to break.

ry%3D400

While the kids were riding Dumbo, I was in line to meet Donald and daisy

ry%3D400

These are great pictures! I love the characters out for the party!!!

On our way to frontierland, we had some pictures with some ghost. Dev was not too happy about that!

ry%3D400

Did he not like them?

It was so congested due to the first parade. we got some candy near splash and rode BTMRR.
We stopped at the dance party and basically walked right out because it was so crowded.
We found a spot across the street from Sleepy hallow. This turned out to be a great view for the parade but not for the fireworks. we got some treats while we waited.

Did you get the special party treats? I meant to last year, but just wasn't feeling like it.

we got some ice cream and liberty swirl slush mix. It was delish. The parade started and I missed the headless horseman again for the 2nd time.

Oh no! I hate how easy he is to miss. Especially since he is the #1 reason I want to see the parade. Ok...well, maybe not #1 but I really want to see him!!!

I was pretty much rushing because it was getting late and I really wanted to see my main mouse! However, we found absolutely no one in the tiki room. It was a trick or treat station and we hit the motherload. Inside were 4 stops and every time we went to one, The castmember said the DS gets extra for his birthday. We ended up with a whole bag of candy from this one spot

That is a great station! So cool he got extra for his birthday.

After we finally left adventureland we made our way to main street to meet Mickey. we were one of the last families in line to meet him.

ry%3D400

and my life was complete!

Yay!

My family left around 10am on the magical express. Dev and I had other plans. We were not ready to go home. I promised him we would get to ride the monorail. We also had some quick service and snack credits left to use.
Our first stop was DTD were we ate at WPE, used some snack credits and my child cannot help but ride the train with his obsessed self. He is train crazy!!
It is so sad when you have to leave.

And becasue I am a awesome mom who wanted to keep her promise to let her DS ride the monorail, we drove to EPCOT parking lot since it was right there. We made the loop around both tracks and stopping at the CR. Here we used our last QS and snack credit. We got a flatbread that we took to go and ate when we got home and a monsters cupcake!

That is fun!

We were on the monorail back and I knew we had to leave. I wasn't ready and Dev was certainly not ready. He thought we were going to another hotel! In my dreams kid

We begin the short 3-4 hour drive home. He was out before we left WDW.

ry%3D400

I am a wee bit jealous of your drive! Still, not fun to have to leave even if it is not that far to home.

I just wanted to Thank you all and appreciate you all reading and sticking around with my bad writing and not so pretty pictures. I really enjoy reliving my trip and appreciate you all so much.
This trip was amazing and one my DS still talks about. He is already asking for another monorail cake!

Thanks for writing! It was so fun to read...and I love the pictures!!!

I am almost finished with my November TR if anyone is interested

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3232389

Did I miss this one? :confused: Edited to say... :woohoo: nope, I didn't miss it.

Fantastic update! Love the character pictures and the food. I missed out on BoG on the last trip. Maybe next time.

Devyn didn't like the hitchhiking ghosts?

Awwww....you're done :sad1: I hate the end of trips. BUT...knowing you, there's another one around the corner ::yes::

Don't ya love the MNSSHP??!! Just awesome. That parade is one of their best.

Totally love the fact that you went over to EP just to ride the monorail for Devyn:goodvibes

Oh yes...the desserts at BoG look FABULOUS!!!! I've heard that the food is just ok, too. At least you enjoyed the desserts and Devyn got to see the Beast:thumbsup2

Hope all is going well in Brunswick :goodvibes Thanks for sharing your family with us! I enjoyed it lots!!

Heather

Awwww....you're done :sad1: I hate the end of trips. BUT...knowing you, there's another one around the corner ::yes:: Don't ya love the MNSSHP??!! Just awesome. That parade is one of their best. Totally love the fact that you went over to EP just to ride the monorail for Devyn:goodvibes Oh yes...the desserts at BoG look FABULOUS!!!! I've heard that the food is just ok, too. At least you enjoyed the desserts and Devyn got to see the Beast:thumbsup2 Hope all is going well in Brunswick :goodvibes Thanks for sharing your family with us! I enjoyed it lots!! Heather

Thanks for reading! Yes the end is sad but we will be back in 30 days and back again for devyns first spring break! He started prek last week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter