Can I use Tables in Wonderland at.....

PrincessBelle39

DIS Veteran
Storybook Dining and Trader Sams.

I’m unsure if it’s worth purchasing this. We are a group of 5 so we are spending a fortune on food over our 10 day stay. I thought it was a no brainer but now I see it’s not valid on July 4, for which we have two meals booked. It’s not valid at T-Rex or Yak and Yeti. And it’s not valid at Chefs de France dinner (lunch only). So that’s already 5 meals we can’t use it for. I was wondering if perhaps the list I was looking at was a little outdated and perhaps the other two might be included.Or is that wishful thinking.

Thanks. We’ve got the Landry’s card as I knew those two weren’t covered. It doesn’t seem like it’s worth getting it then. That’s 7 of our meals we can’t use it for.

Depends on how many more meals for this trip and how many more trips you’ll have during the year it would be valid.

It always helped us just as a group of three worth one TS per day, inside the same trip. But that was with the old pricing and for other reasons I haven’t gotten it since.

Disney has the list of places on their site, too, but I tend to go by the pdf of Dvc/ap/tiw discounts kept on allears.net

And don’t forget that TIW covers the value and moderate food courts, QS at SSR, and QD at AK park. Plus lounges, and it covers alcohol, which the other discount plans do not.

Plus it is good for 13 months. I was bummed to find out Toledo won't accept it, but I'll still get the value out of it. I think it roughly works out to $750 in spending to break even. The thing about using it for drinks at lounges and the like is that it still includes the 18% gratuity. That plus not being able to use mobile order might make it more of a PITA than its worth. Depends on what your time is worth.

I downloaded the Mouseperks app to my phone. I can quickly filter by location (resort, park, DS, etc) & see what type of discount is accepted where & if there's any time restrictions that apply.

I'm not sure what the OP is using as the qualifier to purchase TiW, but if you have an AP there's already a 10% discount at Storybook, Yak'n'Yeti, & T-Rex.

We are upgrading oneticket to an AP, Thediscount on DAH and H2O GLO Party plus included Memory Maker which we would have bought any way covers the cost of the upgrade. We will get close to $700 in 3 character breakfasts so maybe I need to do a comparison again, I would be happy to change CdeF to lunch to take more advantage of it if I could change B&C but I don’t think that is going to happen.

When we traveled as a group of 6 adults the TiW card paid for itself in one Dinner at Flying Fish... Don't forget it's the only way to get a discount on alcoholic beverages if anyone in your group drinks. Since we'll often share two bottles of wine with the 6 of us that makes the card a no brainer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts