Can May 2011 not get here any faster!!!

LMBtrfly

Earning My Ears
So this will be my 6th trip to Disney. Three visits as a child I stayed off site. When I planned our trip for May 2007 for my daughters 7th birthday we stayed at All-Star Movies. We returned in June 2009 and stayed at Pop Century, which is where we plan on staying next May when we return. I wish that I could make this trip every year and if I have anything to do with it, it will happen :cool1:
We are planning on staying for 10 days this next time around where previous trips were 7 days (2007) and 8 days (2009). We plan on going to Universal 2-3 of those days and having water park access as well.

Dining the plan is to for sure do these restaurants:
1900 Park Fare which is my daughters choice to celebrate her birthday breakfast, we love this restaurant because of the Mad Hatter (we got the same Mad Hatter in 2007 and 2009 he is AWESOME).
LeCellier this one is a must, we have done it the previous two trips and just love the food and atmosphere!!
Liberty Tree Tavern A friend told me that this one is a must and we were not able to squeeze it in before, so we will do it this time.
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue We loved this so much in 2009 that we made this one a must again, they have great food, great entertainment and my hubby likes the beer that is included, and I wont lie I enjoyed the sangria too!!
Ohana We have not been here before, but it sounds like a lot of fun to do for breakfast so we plan on checking it out.

Here are the maybes so feel free to share your experiences:
Yak and Yeti
Cape May Cafe for Character Breakfast
Coral Reef Have always wanted to dine here
Kona Cafe Just sounded good
Raglan Road never eat in Downtown Disney, sounded interesting
Rose and Crown Have wanted to try this one
Sanaa
Sci Fi Dine-In Theater Looks like it would be fun

I NEED BIG HELP ON THIS ONE
If you have been to Disney and stayed on Disney property, but also went to Universal, how did you get there if you didn't rent a car? I have heard that there are shuttles, but do not know how to get one. Or would it just be easier to rent a car for the few days that we will be going to Universal?!?! Any thoughts or advice on this subject are much appreciated. Since it is more than 10 months away that is all that we have planned thus far, except for all the excited ramblings that are happening in my head at any given moment. If someone paid me to plan a Disney Vacation I would be in dream job heaven!!!!

Thanks for any input!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter