• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can off site guests use the Disney resort kid's clubs?

crusoe2

DIS Veteran
My ds would really like to spend some time at the Neverland Club at the Polynesian. Just wondering - if we stay off site will he be able to do this? He will probably be too old by the time we make another trip to WDW so I would hate for him to miss this. (We've already had one major disappointment with not being able to get the Pirate Cruise cause it had been reserved for a party or something.:( ) Has anyone had any experience with using a resort kid's club while staying off site? Thanks in advance.:)

I think some of the clubs do allow non-resort guests But I don't know which ones. Sorry.
I will bump you up for a better answer though.

curly

If I recall correctly, Neverland is the ONLY Disney kid's club that allows
offsite guests. I'm sure someone can back me up on this.

It's been a couple of years since we've needed it but at that time, the Neverland Club was the only onsite children's care club that took reservations via Dining/CRO for offsite/day guests. However, some of the others would accept last minute calls, on a space-avilable basis. (I believe the ones at WL & BW did this). You'd have to wait until they open at 5PM and call to ask them directly. Our kids had a lot of fun at the Neverland Club and always asked to go back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter