Can people from the UK order Minnie Vans?

Jennisney

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this is a stupid question :o

But can people from the UK order Minnie Vans? I know its run through Lyft, but i've never used lyft before only Uber.

Do you order the vans through the lyft app? or through MDE?

Has anyone had any experience ordering them please? What were they like? :)

We are going in November this year and We are thinking of getting the Minnie Vans a couple of times (like on our HS day so we can get there super early for star wars) and for other things like Dining reservations at hotels rather then getting 2 buses etc. We are Uber addicts so love the convenience but having never used lyft we are wondering if it works the same!

Also do they drop you off super close to the park entrances or is it at the bus stops?

Sorry for all the questions!!!

Yep - use the Lyft app, and when your choice of vehicle comes up keep swiping left and Minnie Vans are the last option.
Lyft works just the same as Uber (I prefer it over Uber, but there's not much in it and most drivers work for both)

Minnie Vans are great, but you definitely pay for the privilege.
The Minnie Vans have the advantage of being able to drop you practically at the door of your destination (the parks and Fort Wilderness are good examples), where as normal Lyft and Ubers have a designated point that means some further transport may be necessary (for example, at MK they drop you at the TTC, where as Minnie Vans can drive right up to the bus station)

Hope that helps.

Yep - use the Lyft app, and when your choice of vehicle comes up keep swiping left and Minnie Vans are the last option.
Lyft works just the same as Uber (I prefer it over Uber, but there's not much in it and most drivers work for both)

Minnie Vans are great, but you definitely pay for the privilege.
The Minnie Vans have the advantage of being able to drop you practically at the door of your destination (the parks and Fort Wilderness are good examples), where as normal Lyft and Ubers have a designated point that means some further transport may be necessary (for example, at MK they drop you at the TTC, where as Minnie Vans can drive right up to the bus station)

Hope that helps.

Thanks! That’s great that they drop you right at the front ! We’ll definitely be using them a couple times :)

We did this last time to get to CR from BC without having to use a bus or monorail. Our driver was a former member of staff from DHS and loved his new role and gave us a lovely ride and was very pleasant and genuinely interested in our plans and gave us a few tips to help us enjoy our time at WDW. The insides of the cars are well equipped with bottles of water and sodas and lots of legroom and very comfy seats. I will use them again if needed.

Use the Lyft app. Worked for me when I had an ADR for the Bon Voyage Breakfast I needed to make, and since I was staying at AoA, there was no other way of getting to the Boardwalk from there. Got chatting with the friendly CM driving the Minnie Van.

Oh I’d love to get a Minnie van even just once just for the memories 😊 are they expensive x
You can do a booking up to the point of ordering the van on the app to compare prices. I've just done one for OKW to MK Regular car $10.02; XL $13.27 Minnie Van $32.28 So yes, they are pricey. We used them twice last trip as a treat for our daughter, once on her birthday and then on our last night back to OKW. At the time they were a fixed price of $25 but now it goes on distance.

You can do a booking up to the point of ordering the van on the app to compare prices. I've just done one for OKW to MK Regular car $10.02; XL $13.27 Minnie Van $32.28 So yes, they are pricey. We used them twice last trip as a treat for our daughter, once on her birthday and then on our last night back to OKW. At the time they were a fixed price of $25 but now it goes on distance.
Thank you 😊 will defo do it once just for the experience and it is my birthday trip 🥰 xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!