Can someone check AP rate for me please?

Lori Fuhrmann

Earning My Ears
Hi
I’m going to buy an AP for my December trip, but I was going to wait until then to do so. But, I am trying to price out a trip for my daughters 13th bday and the dvc cash rate was ok, but not great. If the AP rate is available and better I will get the AP now.
Can someone check for me please?

7/30-8/1 any studio villa

Thanks so much

Last edited:
Here you go. I assumed this is just for the one night? Check-in 7/31 and check-out 8/1? All prices wo tax--I didn't go that far into the process:

AKV Deluxe Studio: $283.40 and savannah view is $350.35
CCV Deluxe Studio: $349.50
SSR Deluxe Studio: $258.05 (Preferred: $296.40) (the 1 bedroom is $338.65)
Poly: $396.75
OKW: $258.05
BLT standard view: $445.40 (Lake view is $483 and change)

Hope that helps.

Here you go. I assumed this is just for the one night? Check-in 7/31 and check-out 8/1? All prices wo tax--I didn't go that far into the process:

AKV Deluxe Studio: $283.40 and savannah view is $350.35
CCV Deluxe Studio: $349.50
SSR Deluxe Studio: $258.05 (Preferred: $296.40) (the 1 bedroom is $338.65)
Poly: $396.75
BLT standard view: $445.40 (Lake view is $483 and change)

Hope that helps.
Aaah thank you and I’m so sorry i need to edit it-I meant 7/30-8/1 😬😬

So it's for the 2 nights? I'll check again. That took me about 2 minutes. Hang on.

Here you go:

AKV Jambo 1 bedroom (no studios available): $416.65
CCV studio: $349.50
SSR: $258.05 / $296.40 (preferred)
I know you didn't ask for this, but the Contemporary is such a good price, I thought you should know: $444. for main tower lake view and $482.25 for main tower tpv
AKV Kidani has only 2 bedrooms for those dates (sorry!)

I know you didn't ask for these, either, but these look like pretty good prices to me and maybe you'd like to compare:
POFQ: $197.60 (standard) / $201.60 (garden) / $209.60 (river)
POR has similar prices
CBR is less than $168.70
All Stars and POP are pretty darn cheap ($111.75 and $120.75, respectively)
Yacht's around $312 or so

Happy birthday to your daughter!

Here you go:

AKV Jambo 1 bedroom (no studios available): $416.65
CCV studio: $349.50
SSR: $258.05 / $296.40 (preferred)
I know you didn't ask for this, but the Contemporary is such a good price, I thought you should know: $444. for main tower lake view and $482.25 for main tower tpv
AKV Kidani has only 2 bedrooms for those dates (sorry!)

I know you didn't ask for these, either, but these look like pretty good prices to me and maybe you'd like to compare:
POFQ: $197.60 (standard) / $201.60 (garden) / $209.60 (river)
POR has similar prices
CBR is less than $168.70
All Stars and POP are pretty darn cheap ($111.75 and $120.75, respectively)
Yacht's around $312 or so

Happy birthday to your daughter!
Thank you SO much for your help. Now I have some serious thinking to do 😂

You are SO welcome! It was super easy and fun too. I got a little vicarious trip-planning pleasure out of it.

BTW, go see the new Lion King movie. It was amazing. DH and I both loved it.

Would you please check some dates for me as well?
December 16,17,18 checking out on the 19th
December 22,23,24 checking out on the 25th.
Looking at these resorts - Animal Kingdom Villas, Wilderness Villas, Beach Club Villas, Caribbean Beach and Contemporary Room rates.

I would really really appreciate it!!!

avkuehn: I absolutely cannot get the AP rates to show up on MDX. To top it off, MDX suddenly thinks I'm (a) Canadian and (b) don't have an Annual Pass, neither of which is correct. I'll check again later. Perhaps in the meanwhile someone else will be able to access the rates!

Wow. Finally got it to work. For some reason they'd decided I was in Canada!

Here goes:
Dec 16, 17, 18, checking out on 19th (3 nights):
AKV: Kidani standard-view studio: $387.80 / Kidani savanna-view studio: $462.70 / Kidani 1 bedroom standard view: $550.20 / Jambo standard view: $387.80
BRV: studio: $472.80 / 1 bdrm: $681.60
BCV: studio: $451.50
CBR: standard: $189.75 / standard 5th sleeper: $198.75 / preferred $244.50 / king bed: $219.75 / pirate: $244.50 / pirate water view: $252.75 (There was another 5th sleeper options)
Contemporary: garden wing, garden view: $436.80 / main tower, lake view: $561.60 / main tower, tpv: $606.40 / atrium club: $739.20

Dec 22, 23, 24, checking out on 25th (3 nights):
AKV: Kidani standard-view studio: $492.10 / Kidani savanna-view studio: $571.90 / Kidani 1 bedroom standard view: $658.00 / Jambo savanna view: $574 (standard not available)
BRV: studio: not available / 1 bdrm: $680.80 (btw, WL is $486.40)
BCV: studio: $546.75 / 1 bdrm: $717.75
CBR: standard: $242.25 / standard 5th sleeper: $251.25 / preferred $280.50 / water view: $259.50 / king bed: $264 / pirate: $280.50 / pirate water view: $306.75
Contemporary: garden wing, garden view: $576.80 / main tower, lake view: $648.00 / main tower, tpv: $720.00

The system turned my pirates into actual pirates! (That's the view, btw, not an actual pirate.)

Would you please check some dates for me as well?
December 22,23,24 checking out on the 25th.
Looking at these resorts - Animal Kingdom Villas, Wilderness Villas, Beach Club Villas, Caribbean Beach and Contemporary Room rates.

I would really really appreciate it!!!
Beach Club Villas - deluxe studio = average per night $451.50, 1BR villa - $637.50
AKV - deluxe studio standard view $387.80 aver per night, 1BR villa, standard view - $568.40
Contemporary - garden view $436.80, main tower-lake view $561.60, main tower park view $606.40, atrium-club level standard view-$739.20
Boulder Ridge (at WL) -deluxe studio $472.80, 1BR villa $681.60
Copper Creek only has a 2br villa available at $1129.10 average per night
Caribbean Beach - preferred room - $244.50, standard view $189.75, standard view 5th sleeper-$198.75, king bed $219.75, water view 5th sleeper - $219.00, pirate room sv $244.50, pirate room water view $252.75

Thank you both for your kindness in helping us out. We will be referring to those prices often in the next couple weeks. Hope we can go earlier as opposed to later in December, but sometimes we just have to wait until we get the time off. If you have a minute, what are your thoughts on the following? The overall feeling of Caribbean Beach resort? The Garden Wing rooms at the Contemporary Resort? Animal Kingdom verse Wildnerness Lodge? Is bus transportation at the Animal Kingdom Lodge efficient? Some have voiced it is far from the parks, (except Animal Kingdom) but others report it isn't too bad. No worries if you don't have time.

Hi, avkuehn,

I'm getting vicarious fun out of your search, so I'm happy to respond.

I've never been to CBR, so someone else will have to weigh in on this.

I've also never stayed at the Garden Wing of the Contemporary, but if I were going to stay at the Contemporary, I'd want to be in the tower. I think it's also possible that the Garden Wing doesn't have elevators.

AKL is my favorite resort, so my viewpoint may be a bit skewed. I love having a savanna view but just being at the lodge is amazing. And it's just gorgeous there at Christmas. I find the bus transportation from AKL to be just fine, and I never have a car at WDW. The trip to DAK is 5 minutes long and the DAK buses seem to come quite often. The distance to both Epcot and DHS is maybe 15 minutes, max, and I think I've exaggerated that a bit. Except for the MK area resorts, the trip from AKL to MK is really just about the same as it is from any non-MK-area resort: 15 or 20 minutes. But if being near MK is the most important thing to you, then you should stay at either the Contemporary or WL. Also, DAK doesn't share buses with any other resort. There are 2 stops at DAK (Kidani and Jambo), but after that, it's straight on to the park.

I love WL and it's particularly beautiful at Christmastime. For me, it's tied with AKL in that regard. But if you're going to spend most of your time at MK, then I'd pick WL over AKL, since it's a fun boat ride away. Also, the proximity to Ft Wilderness is nice, and it's always fun to tour the campsites at Christmastime to see the decorations.

As far as using Disney transport is concerned, it can be fantastic or it can be annoying. There's really no way to predict it. There's traffic, there can be accidents, and any number of things could delay buses. My last trip in May, when I was at AKL, we had golden transportation. Hardly waited at all for buses from anywhere to anywhere. I mean, we were at DS and walked over to the bus stop and the bus pulled in! That was some kind of extraordinary WDW bus karma going on there, since usually a wait at DS for a bus to any resort can be excruciatingly long.

However, sometimes the buses from/to anywhere can be delayed. When that happens and we feel antsy, we just call Uber/Lyft.

I don't know if a lot of people are going to see your question on this thread, so you might want to post it on the Resorts board, where I guarantee you, you'll get the full gamut of opinions, from "I'd never stay at AKL because it's too isolated" to "AKL has the best bus transportation at WDW." AKL is no more isolated than any other resort that isn't walking distance to a theme park. If you want the convenience of being able to walk to or take the monorail or boat to MK, Epcot, or DHS, then stay at a resort where this is possible. It isn't possible at AKL. But AKL has 3 excellent TS restaurants, a just-fine QS restaurant, two fabulous pools, great animal viewing (even w/o a savanna view room), loads of activities (especially for kids), and enough art and artifacts that you could roam around the lodge and consider it a museum. Plus easy access to DAK.

Whatever you chose, have a fantastic trip! We're there earlier in December--booked a bounceback last year--and I can't wait!

I can start a new post if more appropriate, but hoping someone could check the AP rates for the following resorts from September 13-15, 2019

1. Beach Club Villa 2-bedroom
2. Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom villa.

Thank you in advance!

I can start a new post if more appropriate, but hoping someone could check the AP rates for the following resorts from September 13-15, 2019

1. Beach Club Villa 2-bedroom
2. Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom villa.

Thank you in advance!
Beach Club Villa-$736.50
Saratoga-$516.60 or $620.20 preferred

Have FD at the poly—standard room from Dec 20-29–was wondering if anyone could check the AP rate for the same timeframe. I’m aware the discount only goes to the 24th but I’m just doing my due diligence, so to speak lol. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Have FD at the poly—standard room from Dec 20-29–was wondering if anyone could check the AP rate for the same timeframe. I’m aware the discount only goes to the 24th but I’m just doing my due diligence, so to speak lol. Thanks a bunch in advance.
$729.87

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter