Can someone check AP rate for me please?

Thanks, Miffy for your detailed response. I greatly appreciate your advice. I think you have convinced me to try the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I will mull over all of your input. Thank you!

Thanks, Miffy for your detailed response. I greatly appreciate your advice. I think you have convinced me to try the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I will mull over all of your input. Thank you!
You're very welcome! Have a great trip--and you will, whatever you decide. Because it's WDW!

Have FD at the poly—standard room from Dec 20-29–was wondering if anyone could check the AP rate for the same timeframe. I’m aware the discount only goes to the 24th but I’m just doing my due diligence, so to speak lol. Thanks a bunch in advance.

I checked the rack rate for a standard view room at the Poly for your dates, which is what you are paying with free dining, and the room cost was $7,917.75. Then I checked the AP rate for a standard view and the room cost was $7,389.93 - a savings of $527.82. I checked the daily prices and the only days that received a discount with the AP rate were 12/22, 12/23, and 12/24. It looks like you might be better off with free dining.

Greetings! Would someone be willing to please check AP rates for me, too? I cannot get them to show up online.
I am staying at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness November 21-28, 2019.
If those dates are not available, I'd be interested to know if the following dates are available: Nov 20-28 or Nov 22-28.
Party is 3 adults, 1 child (15).

Thank you so much for your help!
:)

Greetings! Would someone be willing to please check AP rates for me, too? I cannot get them to show up online.
If those dates are not available, I'd be interested to know if the following dates are available: Nov 20-28 or Nov 22-28.

11/20-11/28 is $318.75/night
11/22-11/28 is $365.50/night

Its showing an average of $353 and total of $2786 for 11/21-11/28

The cabin is available with the discount. The room only cost is $2,786.97 for Nov 21-28

Would someone be willing to check AP rates for 11/30 - 12/7 Value and Moderate. Much appreciated!

Would someone be willing to check AP rates for 11/30 - 12/7 Value and Moderate. Much appreciated!

$1861 total (236/ ave per night) for CBR pirate room. The only other resorts showing are a suite at CR & savanna (386 ave per night) & pool view (333) at AKL. That week has had very, very little availability at any resort for months. Discounts have been hard to come by.

Looks like discounts at AS Music & Movies plus CBR with the public discount. Probably a better way to go.

Going to keep my rack rate reservation at Pop. Glad I booked early. Thank you so much for checking!! I know its the start of Pop Warner later that week but never had such limited availability for that week in the past. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

Anyone have any ideas as to why?

Besides pop warner, apparently a big convention starts at YC that weekend too. And many people were anticipating GE opening around then & booked trips. Personally, I think part of the problem is how Thanksgiving & Christmas fall this year. There are only 3 weeks between them, so many people are squeezing trips that are often spread out over 4 weeks into just 3. Many people try to avoid pop warner week. The week after pop warner ends December 21st, which is awful close til Christmas & probably a big travel weekend with higher airfares. I know we chose the 7-14th for that reason, the 14-21st was just too close to Christmas . So I think many people just chose the week after Thanksgiving. But that’s just my theory.

Last edited:
Not sure its possible to check since it has no availability. But I have a reservation at Port Orleans Riverside for Oct 13-20 in a preferred room. Thinking of getting an AP.

Can anyone see what the rate would be? Thanks!

Hi, aconn41!

I just checked. There's nothing available at the discount for POR in any type of room.

Available resorts are:
Boardwalk (don't a$k!)
All-Star Sports and Music ($124)
POP ($148.77 for standard room--all that's available)
AoA ($394.66 for suite)
Coronado ($249.54 for preferred king room--all that's available)
CBR ($264.79 for standard view pirate room--all that's available)

Prices don't include tax. I checked for 2 adults, so if there would be more people in the room, the rate might be different, depending on the ages.

Hope that helps! And have a great trip!

Hi, aconn41!

I just checked. There's nothing available at the discount for POR in any type of room.

Available resorts are:
Boardwalk (don't a$k!)
All-Star Sports and Music ($124)
POP ($148.77 for standard room--all that's available)
AoA ($394.66 for suite)
Coronado ($249.54 for preferred king room--all that's available)
CBR ($264.79 for standard view pirate room--all that's available)

Prices don't include tax. I checked for 2 adults, so if there would be more people in the room, the rate might be different, depending on the ages.

Hope that helps! And have a great trip!

Thank you so much for checking for me!

Would someone be able to check September 9th-12th at the cheapest all-star or Coronado or port Orleans for me, please? Thank you!!!

Nothing at all at any All Star and below are the lowest price rooms at each

Coronado Standard $163.50/nt. Tower $ 193.50
PO- riverside $188
POFQ - $181.60

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter