Can someone check AP rates for me?

chippydale33

DIS Veteran
October 27th-Nov 5th at Yacht Club, preferably Garden View? All our plans have gone to mush since thinking about getting APs. We just found out we can get decently priced APs at Sam's club but the kicker is that we have a resort/ticket package booked right now, and would need to cancel our reservation and book a resort-only package to take advantage of the Sam's Club AP prices. 😩

TIA!

As far as I know... there aren’t any discounts (AP or otherwise) currently available past August :(

Correct. Currently AP rates are available until Aug 28th. In previous years AP rates for Sept/Oct have been released in late June. Rates for Nov/Dec have traditionally been released in mid-to-late August.

What are the rates for July 31-Aug 2?
Pop
Aoa
any others showing a good discount under $220 per night

POP is $120.75 Standard, $124.50 Standard Pool View, $131.25 Preferred, $138.75 Preferred Pool View
AOA is $150 Little Mermaid, $315.75 all suites except Nemo, Nemo is $337.00

$444 Contemporary Lake View Tower
$482 Contemporary Theme Park View Tower
$390 Poly Standard View
$557 Poly Theme Park View

Just checking one more time for rates July 31-Aug 3. I have not activated my AP yet but I can not see any rates. Thanks

Just checking one more time for rates July 31-Aug 3. I have not activated my AP yet but I can not see any rates. Thanks
I couldn't see the AP rates either at first. Then I clicked on Grand Floridian and when it when to the list of available room types, I checked the AP discount button and the AP rates showed up. I went back to check all resorts and then the AP rates for all the resorts showed up.

Almost all of the resorts had availability except YC and most of the villas resorts.

I tried to see the AP rates but I can not. It takes me to the screen to buy AP. Can some give me some rates for value and mod. for July 31- Aug 3. Thanks

I tried to see the AP rates but I can not. It takes me to the screen to buy AP. Can some give me some rates for value and mod. for July 31- Aug 3. Thanks
All Star Music - 118.75
All Star Movvies - 118.75
AoA - 155.50
Caribbean - 197.40( pirate room)
Port Orleans - 202.40

Another request please?

September 27th for 3 nights (2 adults)
Beach club, Poly, POFQ (all standard rooms)

All Star Music - 118.75
All Star Movvies - 118.75
AoA - 155.50
Caribbean - 197.40( pirate room)
Port Orleans - 202.40
Thanks for the info can you tell me what the total with taxes and fees would be for all star movies
Thanks again

No Fees (except parking+tax) which varies. Taxes for the room come in at 13.5%. Values charge $15 per for parking; Moderates park for $19 night.

FWIW, I don't see anything at the rates listed above for passholder rates July 31-Aug. 3. I was going to price it out for you. Rates have become very dynamic for WDW.

Last edited:
No Fees (except parking+tax) which varies. Taxes for the room come in at 13.5%. Values charge $15 per for parking; Moderates park for $19 night.

FWIW, I don't see anything at the rates listed above for passholder rates July 31-Aug. 3. I was going to price it out for you. Rates have become very dynamic for WDW.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!