Can someone direct me to a good software program?

Fast Pass

DIS Veteran
First of all I did not use the search function because I don't know exactly what I am searching for. So I'll ask and if anybody can link me to the thread or help me thank-you!

I like to collect graphics,especially Disney. I need some kind of software to help me with getting the graphics on the computer that allows me to resize and tweek the images on the computer. I have gone to the web and am blown away with both the price and number of programs available.

I need something that is relatively goof proof and something that will not take a loan to purchase.
Any body have a clue what I am searching for?

I just used the music dowloading site I belong to to download Photo Impact 10. It's an amazing program and alot of people on these boards use it. Before that, I used Photo Impression 5. Its much more inexpensive than most out there and easy to use... it came with my printer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter