Can someone give me an estimate on MNSSHP's cost?

Karenj2

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!
I heard a rumor that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party might actually start in August while we're there. I don't know if we're interested in it (we'll have an 8 yo and twin 5 yos), but just in case, I'd like to ballpark how much it would cost.

I'm sure someone here would know! :)

Mousesavers has all the prices from 2017 - generally the adult tix started around $84 including tax and topped out at $122 with tax (on 10/31). Discounts for AP, DVC, military and perhaps others. Kids were only a bit less. (Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to the relevant page, so am not.)

You could try to reduce the costs by dropping a Park day off your multiple day tickets since you can get into MK with your party ticket couple hours before the party. You will save some money that way but not enough to cover all the costs of the party tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!