Can someone recommend smoke-free lounge near BC

invalid_char

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We would like to sneak away from the kids for an hour or so after taking them to Beaches and Cream. Can you recommend a smoke free lounge in the area (preferably with a nice atmoshphere) where dh and I could escape to?

Thanks!

I believe all lounges at the BC/YC are smoking - I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong :)

I'm sure they have a non-smoking section though - or, there is Hurricane Hanna's poolside, but I'm fairly sure it's only open limited hours.

We went to both Martha's Vineyard (BC) and Crew Cup Lounge (YC) and we didn't see anyone smoking.

I believe Martha's vineyard is smoke free, smoking is allowed at the Crew Cup but we didn't see anyone smoking there.

Not sure what your plans are...but Rose & Crown is right near that back entrance to EPCOT. We've never actually sat at the bar", but it is smoke free and looks absolutely heavenly!!! Unfortunately, that's the one thing that DISNEY has not yet perfected. I'm not disagreeing with the previous poster, but I believe that the Crew's Cup (isn't this the one next to Yachstman Strakhouse?) allows smoking. I remember, as recent as New year's, not being able to wait for a table in there, b/c people were smoking; I'm extremely allergic.

Hey, I won't get on my soapbox, but I do think this is one area where Disney could use a bit of updating. Gosh, if the restaurants are non-smoking, why can't the bar next to it be the same? I know it's not that way in the "real world", but...to me, Disney is my escape from the real world.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter