Can someone take a picture of the new Palo menu?

Interesting they are “new” - as I said, since 2013 and up to 7/21-26 there already were a scallop dish and a gnocchi dish.

From the Palo dinner menu in 2014:

GNOCCHI DE PATATE CON GORGONZOLA E ASPARAGI
Potato Gnocchi served with Gorgonzla sauce and Asparagus

GRILLED SEA SCALLOPS WITH BORLOTTI BEANS AND PANCETTA
served with a Potato sauce

Sorry I don't have a pic of the menu, but I can tell you that on the Dream this month there are gnocchi on the menu that are different from the 2014 version. I don't recall the description, but there is no asparagus (and they are delicious!). There are sea scallops on the menu and they are different from the 2014 version (and different from the March 2019 menu on Scott's blog), but I don't recall the details. No one in our group had them for dinner.

There are pictures of the new items on Scott's Blog. I don't know how to copy the pictures, sorry.
I hope they are offering them on The Magic next month!!!

Sorry I don't have a pic of the menu, but I can tell you that on the Dream this month there are gnocchi on the menu that are different from the 2014 version. I don't recall the description, but there is no asparagus (and they are delicious!). There are sea scallops on the menu and they are different from the 2014 version (and different from the March 2019 menu on Scott's blog), but I don't recall the details. No one in our group had them for dinner.
[/QUOTE]

I see a REQUEST for it, but no actual picture of it.

I don't have twitter, could someone screenshot it and post it here? I love scallops and usually order it there.

We were at Palo for dinner on the Fantasy on Aug. 2 and the server did mention that the menu had recently changed. I don't know what was different though because I always order the beef tenderloin and that is still the same.

Scott has the new updated menu for Palo, just some small changes, the SCALLOP DISH has been changed up and THE GNOCCHI DISH has been changed up from the previous menu. DCLBLOG.COM.
From The Dream August 16th sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter