Can someone tell me about Connections?

dutton

Mouseketeer
I see alot of people using vouchers from connections for food. What kind of service is this? What are the benefits? I saw on mousesavers.com that it has best discounts on tickets. We have 4 kids so we are always looking for ways to save money!!Thanks!

HI,

Connections costs about $80 to join, although they do usually have a 30 free or $1 trial. I have been a momber for 2 years. You can also buy, Toy r Us , KB Kids, Barnes and Noble, some restaurant gift cards. You get a $25 gift card, but only pay $20 (in the form of a credit back to your credit card). They only offer 4,5,6,7 day hopper PLUS passes, but you get 10% off. 20% off Disney Quest.

Here's the site..... www.connections123.com

I also joined www.essenitials123.com which has Target, JC Penny, etc.

Good Luck
Vivienne

oops, can't spell www.essentials123.com JC Penney

And I would suggest doing a search on this board about the meal tickets. I think you can save in a convoluted way. But the character meal prices looked like more to me.

Vivienne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter